harvest sunset

Saturday, November 12, 2011

gal pals


This post is dedicated to the sweet girls in my life here in Charlotte. When we moved here, we were fortunate enough to already have a few friends from the RUF internship. Over the next year, we made other friends through seminary, church, work, etc. All of them have meant a lot to us. For the time being I am just going to focus on a small group of girls that is very special to me...

We were pleasantly surprised when a couple, The Gregory's, moved right behind us. They were from Mississippi and attending RTS! Yay! Holley Gregory has become one of my best friends in Charlotte and it has been really fun running back in forth between our houses. Holley started a girl's accountability group that I meet with once a week. It has been between 5-8 girls this year- not sure what the past year would have looked like without this group of girls. They have been a great encouragement to me. Here are a few pics of some of my favorite times over the past year :)

Sedge-hood snow day

Holley and I frolicking in the side yard

RTS girl's night

watching the Bachelorette at Katie's- always a fun time!

girl's accountability group last May 

Barnabas Center benefit

Love ya'll!!! 

1 comment: